Saturday 21 July 2012

Are you a charismatic or non-charismatic ?

It does not mean that if you are 'anointed', you must be from God
Some people may ask, "Are you a charismatic? Nowadays, God speak to the charismatic. If they could speak in tongues, they have the Holy Spirit. They will have the anointing. They can heal and do more miracles. They can teach more wisdom and truth .. They can .."
I will tell them, I am more charismatic than you think. If you think that speaking in tongues is one of the sign for more anointing, you will need to repent.
I was misunderstood as a charismatic fanatic. I received the experience without people laying hands on me and heard sounds which I could never described during those days... I know the supernatural and the weird .. If I go on I will be boasting. But does it matter now? Does it matter to be a charismatic or non-charismatic in these days when the error of the lawless would claim that it came from the charismatic too? ...  ...

The promise that anointing is the sign of a true prophet has become obsolete
The radical grace preachers will boast again, "Why not? As He is, so are we.. If we are the anointed, it means that we will prosper more effortlessly. In the last day, truly anointed grace believers will prosper more. We will prosper 5 times more than others. There would be a transfer of wealth from the ungodly to the godly. Since we are the godly, we are truly the one prophesied by the Lord. Of course, this is true. This is the prophecy of the Lord to bless us. We know this from his parable about the eleventh hour workers. We are those undeserving eleventh hour workers who will cause many others to persecute us. We have no more laws and commandments, and yet God prosper us more. Under the law, God said, "Thou shall do this and that..," but under grace, We said, "I will.. I will.. I will prosper and see more goodness of God. I will.. I will be the Benjamin generation who made the other ten brothers jealous..." Hence, we, the grace generation will be persecuted by the ten commandments or the ten brothers in the last days.. This is a true prophecy of the Lord .."
I will tell them, I don't care how anointed you are because you are a 'Benjamin' generation or 'Grace generation'; if you have preached the gospel that has no more laws or commandments, you are not a disciple of Jesus Christ. Jesus would tell His disciples to keep His laws and commandments. The sign now is by their fruits. Is it the fruit of only getting more believers to believe in the gospel without laws and commandments or the lawless gospel? No, it is the fruit of teaching believers to keep and do all the words, the teaching, and the commandments of the Lord; otherwise, it is fruitlessness.
  • Mat 28:19-20 KJV  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:  (20)  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
  • Mat 5:18-19 KJV  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.  (19)  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
I will ask them, Are you sure that your 'Benjamin' promise is a prophecy. If it is, it is an obsolete prophecy. I cannot find it in the New covenant. Did God said that you will prosper five times more than others? No, again it is a vain promise from you, not from the word of the Lord. It is only what you said or what you've drawn ridiculously from the Old Testament. It is an obsolete interpretation of 'Benjamin' blessing. If you think that the teaching of God's commandments is obsolete, the prophecy of the 'Benjamin' blessing is even more obsolete than the teaching of the law of Moses and the law of the Old covenant.Why? It's because Paul, who was a Benjamin, had forgone all his Benjamin and old covenant teaching for the cross of Jesus Christ.

The prophecy of the Benjamin blessings has become obsolete (just like the law)
  • Php 3:5-8 KJV  Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee;  (6)  Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.  (7)  But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.  (8)  Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Do we picked up what Paul counted as dung ? Marvellous ! He had deliberately dumped the precious name of his king, 'Saul', and many things which were the pride of his Benjamin tribe, and deliberately chose to call himself  'Paul' or the name of 'Little'. Obviously, the Benjamin generation would never know the thinking and passion of Paul. How can any Benjamin generation boast that they know the heart of Paul and preach grace like him?
  • Isa 14:12-15 KJV  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!  (13)  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:  (14)  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.  (15)  Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
I will tell them, From the Bible verses above, we know that it doesn't matter if we are '5' times more prosperous than others or we could boast '5' times more than others. If our boasting is like the boasting of Lucifer, we are as lawless as him? Yes, probably, God had shown Lucifer His Commandments, "Thou shall not.. Thou shall not .. but he chose to rebel with, "I will, I will .." Obviously, there is nothing wrong with God's "Thou shall.. Thou shall..". But if we are influenced by Lucifer to boast "I will.. I will .." like him, we should beware. If we love lawlessness with those "I will.. I will' boasting, we could be one more step closer to the Lord's prophecy of, not the Benjamin generation but, of the prophecy of the lawless one in Paul's letters and Revelation. Some may argue convincingly with the Old Testament about their belief in the 'Benjamin generation' but it is an  obsolete promise. It is dung (as Paul said it). The only prophecy that is closer to the claim of this prophecy is the prophecy in the book of Revelation - the prophecy of someone with the mark of lawlessness. He will oppose anyone or any churches who keep the commandments of God.

Therefore, if anyone asks me, "Will you listen to the ten commandments (10 'Thou shall not') from God or the 5 'I will' from Lucifer?", I will still choose God's commandments.  
There is no question about it.
God's commandments of 'Thou shall not' may sound more demanding than the promise of 5 'I will' or 'supplies' from Lucifer, which has deceived many that all the 'demanding words' or commands from God will only make them poor, 
but God's commandments will ultimately expose their hidden rebellion in their 'supplies'.    
The radical grace preachers will argue, "Yes, we preach radical grace but we have never, never, never, said, "I will, I will ". We said, God will, God will .. Does it mean that if God said that He will in the following Bible verses, He spoke like Satan.."
Heb 8:10-12 KJV  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:  (11)  And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.  (12)  For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
I will tell them, Precisely, we don't say that God's commandments or God's words are supplies or demands based on the number of times they are said, whether it is 5 times or ten times; or whether it is 'Thou shall not' or 'I will'. If the word or the command is from the Lord, we have to obey whether it is 'thou shall not' or 'I will'. If it is the command of the Lord, it is the command of the Lord; we don't twist it. Many of us were deceived to think that laws or commands would always demand but pure grace supplies. But I will tell them, Yes, it is good to think of the 'supply'. But if the lawless 'supply' has no God's law or command, it is not pure grace; it is pure lie.


::

No comments:

Post a Comment